Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When your Austin property is the victim of a disaster or damage, such as water damage, fire damage, or storm damage, every minute counts to minimize the amount of damage that occurs to your property. That's why SERVPRO of South Austin is available 24/7, 7 days a week, including holidays, for any emergency needs you may have.
Our Austin TX cleaning and restoration services can provide restoration services from water damage cleanup and water damage restoration (including water removal / water extraction) to fire damage repairs and mold remediation services. SERVPRO of South Austin also offers commercial cleaning services, residential cleaning services, biohazard cleanup, carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning and more.
SERVPRO of South Austin is centrally located, and when you call us to handle your emergency, you'll get an immediate response. We're faster to any size disaster than our competitors. It doesn't matter if you call us day or night, your emergency doesn't wait for regular business hours, and neither do we. Our SERVPRO team is here to help. Whether it's your Austin home or business that's been affected, we've got the knowledge and experience to handle your damage restoration emergency needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 796-7721
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Austin arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.